AraritaBack to alchemical magazines page.
Ararita is a quarterly journal dedicated to the hermetic tradition, with an emphasis on reprinting some of the more obscure works on alchemy, esoteric Masonry and Rosicrucianism (in its various manifestations).
We hope to be broad enough to interest some of the modern esoteric groups, while simultaneously appealing to traditionalists. A.R.A.R.I.T.A. will also include extracts from our forthcoming publications.
The first issue includes:
1. A reprint of the Alchemical Treatise on the Grand Elixir, otherwise the Aphorismi Urbigerani of Baro Urbigerus (London,1690)
2. A poem, 'The Secret of the Dying Rose'
3. The Alchemy of Jewels and Metals
4. Studies in Hermetic Philosophy
5. Who was Melchizedec?
6. A Note Regarding Forthcoming Publications.
The first issue is 28 pages, as we are absorbing the cost of mailing out numerous complementary copies, but we anticipate subsequent issues to be around 40-50 pages. Subscription is U.S. $20.00 for the U.S.A. and Canada, U.S. $30.00 (includes airmail), for overseas. Bank cheques and money orders should be made out in U.S. dollars to POEMANDRES PRESS.
Our mailing address is:
175 Fifth Ave. Suite 2212
Ararita is edited by Yosef ben Yehudah.